- JBL 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in ) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in ) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage.
|Power Rating||250 W / 1000W|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||41 Hz – 18 kHz|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||59 Hz – 13 kHz|
|Sensitivity (@1m)||99 dB SPL (1w/1m)|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms|
|Maximum SPL||129 dB|
|Nominal Dispersion||90º x 50º|
|Crossover Frequency||2.2 kHz|
(H x W x D)
|699 mm x 460 mm x 432 mm|
(27.5 in x 18.1 in x 17 in)
|Weight||27.4 kg (60.5 lb)|
|High Frequency Driver||JBL 2414H-C , 1″ exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide|
|Low Frequency Driver||JBL M115-8A|
|Input Connectors||Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25in TS phone jack (x1); parallel|