The GLXD14R/B98 Instrument Wireless System is part of the GLX-D Advanced wireless systems family.
GLXD14R/B98 provides intelligent rechargeability, robust RF performance, automatic frequency management and increased channel count with exceptional digital audio clarity and seamless operation. The precision-crafted BETA 98H/C gooseneck microphone offers flexible positioning for brass, woodwind and percussion applications. For use with GLX-D® Advanced Frequency Managers (UA846Z2).
Includes GLXD4R rack mount receiver, GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, BETA 98H/C cardioid condenser microphone, SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, USB charge cable, 2 detachable antennas, rack mount hardware, and user guide.
GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Provides up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
- Automatically links with GLXD4 and GLXD4R wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction
- Easily accessible on / off switch
- Locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables
BETA 98H/C Instrument Microphone
- A versatile solution for brass or percussion instruments. No external mounting hardware required.
GLXD4R Wireless Receiver
- Rack mountable receiver with removable antennas for exceptional audio and rock-solid performance in multi-system installations for house of worship, education and live music applications.
- Lithium-ion battery serves either as a replacement or a spare battery to charge while using the system.